Two new colors from the Chaffle rubber watch bands, military grey and military green, are available in 20mm or 22mm.
In the recent decade, no doubt, rubber watch bands are one of the dominant forces in the watch industry. Definitely, due to the business casual fashion trends are on the rise. Further, A rubber strap is comfortable and more casual than a metal bracelet or leather watch bands.
With the success of launching the FKM06 - Chaffle rubber watch bands, two new colors have been added to the Chaffle strap collection due to numerous requests & suggestions we received.
20mm Military Green Chaffle on Seiko Prospex King Turtle SRPE05
Unlike the retro Waffle strap, the Chaffle straps are applied with additional advanced tooling that creates an enhanced pyramid profile, highly reflective, and visible Waffle shape.
The new proportion of the grooves and patterns allow buckle holes to be located properly without breaking the Waffle like design.
• FKM - Fluoroelastomer rubber as a material, very durable man-made rubber extremely flexible and comfort
• Strap thickened around the end piece to enable to support watch with a large watch case .
• New perforated back design to improve ventilation.
• Solid 316L stainless steel buckle with high-end polishing craftsmanship.
• Buckle holes not breaking the Waffles.
• Weight 35 grams 80mm shorter end & 130mm longer end (Navy & Black)
• Dust proof.
• Watch band keeper retainer.
The navy blue & black Chaffle rubber watch bands are also made available in odd/ rare sizes in 19mm & 21mm. Hurry and place your order for one of the best rubber watch band alternatives that works well with any old vintage or modern dive watches.
Written by Sam , image by Toni
Comments will be approved before showing up.
November 09, 2023 5 min readRead More
November 09, 2023 2 min readRead More
November 02, 2023 5 min readRead More
Sign up to get the latest on Sales | New Releases & more …